New Utility Warehouse switch and save bonus – customers to receive extra £150 bonus after 12 months!
Great news form Utility Warehouse for new energy customers who join after 15 March 2020 and take a smart meter from the Company – will now receive a ‘Switch & Save’ bonus of £150.
If a new customer doesn’t take a smart meter in their first year with the Utility Warehouse, they will still receive a £100 ‘Switch & Save’ bonus instead.
Customers will receive their bonus as a credit on their energy bill after 12 months. This ‘Switch & Save’ bonus represents a massive investment by UW to help Utility Warehouse Partners to increase their customer numbers. It is hoped that this extra customer incentive will be retained as a long-term benefit.
Qualification criteria in full
To qualify for the Switch & Save Bonus a member must:
- Join Utility Warehouse as a new customer during the Qualifying Period
- Join Utility Warehouse via a Partner on Join the Club (not via the Utility Warehouse self-service website or Sales Team, Home Movers team or Business Club)
- Take a Qualifying Energy Service (on our Value Tariff or as part of one our Bundles) at the time of joining (not later, even if you take out an Energy Service within the Qualifying Period)
- Have been supplied a Qualifying Energy Service by Utility Warehouse for 12 consecutive months
- Continue to be supplied a Qualifying Energy Service at the date the Switch and Save Bonus is due to be paid
- Have a free smart meter installed by Utility Warehouse within 12 months. If no Smart Meter is installed, the member will qualify for a £100 payment
A member will not be eligible if:
- They are an existing member of Utility Warehouse
- They have been a member of Utility Warehouse within the previous 12 months
- Their account is in arrears at the date the Switch and Save Payment is due to be paid