What do successful Utility Warehouse (UW) Partners do to become successful in the UK’s #1 career alternative?
- They promote essential utilities such as energy, internet and mobile and land line telephone services to both residential customers and small businesses in the UK.
- Customers save money, benefit from award winning customer service and get all their services on one accurate, convenient, easy-to-understand monthly bill.
- You can earn £1,000 of bonuses in your first year for meeting realistic and achievable milestones, on top of the usual payments and commission.
- Professional training is provided free of charge on-line and at a training venue near you. The training system ensures your success.
- The Utility Warehouse provides you with your own personalised website, which means that you can sign up customers and other team members on-line.
- You will be provided with all the marketing materials and support you need to help you grow your business.
- Once an application is processed by our Head Office, your customer can start saving money right away. It’s a seamless process.
- Every time you register a customer, you get paid a Customer Gathering Bonus – up to £50 depending on how many services the customer takes (although is typically £20). When you gather 100 customers, you could have earned up to £4,000 in Customer Gathering Bonus, and there is no limit on what you can earn each month in customer gathering bonuses 100 customers would be approx. £500 every month!.
- Every month, when your customer pays their monthly bill, you will receive a regular monthly commission based on a percentage of their spend on Utility Warehouse services – on average 3.5% (that is £5 for every £150 spent). When you gather 100 customers, your monthly income will be around £500 per month, every single month. The more customers you gather, the higher your monthly income.
- You can also recruit other Distributors and build a team. When your team members gather customers, you get paid for all the team’s customers as well.
So know that you know What Does A Utility Warehouse Distributor Do .
The question now is ‘how soon would you like to get started and become a business partner of one of the most successful companies in the UK?’ Find out more today!